Mandarin Orange Salad
This Mandarin Orange Salad is refreshing and delicious!
- 10 ounce bag spring mix (or spinach)
- 11 ounce can mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds (can use walnuts or pecans as well)
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon orange rind
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar (I used apple cider)
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon poppyseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Add the spinach, oranges, cranberries and almonds to a large bowl.
Add the orange juice, orange rind, olive oil, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice and salt to a mason jar. Shake until well combined. Add the poppyseeds and shake just before serving. Then pour over the salad. Toss until combined.
Recipe from iheartnaptime