- 1 large jicama (or 3 small (about 2 pounds), peeled and finely shredded)
- ½ head red cabbage (finely shredded)
- 2 carrots (peeled and shredded)
- 1 large red pepper (stem and seeds removed, sliced thin)
- ½ white onion (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ tsp chili powder (ancho chili powder if you have it)
- ½ tsp red chile flakes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper (freshly ground)
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
Place jicama slaw vegetables in a large bowl.
Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour the dressing over the jicama slaw mixture and toss to coat well. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.