Orange Beef Stir-Fry
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 inch chunk fresh ginger
- 2 naval oranges
- 1T reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2T rice wine vinegar
- 2T brown sugar
- 2T vegetable oil
- 1T minced garlic
- 1-12 oz. pkg snow peas
- Cut the steak into thin slices for stir-frying. Thinly slice the green onions. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Cut one orange into half moon slices. Squeeze juice of second orange into a medium bowl.
- To juice, add the soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and ginger. Whisk to combine.
- In a 12-inch skillet or wok, heat the oil on medium-high. Add beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook 4-5 minute, until browned, stirring often. Transfer beef to a bowl.
- To the same skillet, add green onions and garlic. Cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add orange slices, snow peas and soy sauce mixture. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until snow peas are tender and sauce has reduced. Return beef to skillet and stir together. Remove from heat.
- Serve with rice or Chinese noodles.
This recipe is from the Stop & Shop Savory magazine.This entry was posted in Recipes on .